Guggul (Commiphora mukul) and Garlic
• 100% Natural Dietary Supplement
• 500mg Capsules
• 60 per bottle
Directions : Take 1 or 2 capsules twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Do not exceed stated dose.
Guggul Plus capsules contain standardized extract of gum guggal or commiphora mukul. Health benefits of guggul supplement:
- Reduces lipid and cholesterol level by antagonizing steroid and lipid synthesis
- Improves the natural production of insulin by protecting the beta cells of the pancreas.
- Reduces the hypertension because of its regulation of lipid synthesis.
- Supports in the regulation of blood sugar levels and symptoms of diabetes.
The plant has been used in traditional Ayurvedic medicine for centuries in the treatment of a variety of disorders, most notably arthritis, and as a weight-reducing agent in obesity. It helps effectively lower swelling and pain. Another major guggul health benefit is that it may assist to enhance the health of the skin by acting like a blood purifier. Other traditional uses have included treatment of liver problems, tumors, ulcers and sores, urinary complaints, intestinal worms, swelling, and seizures, and as a heart tonic. In 1986, guggul was approved for marketing in India as a cholesterol-lowering agent.
Benefits of guggul plus capsules
• Promotes detoxification and rejuvenation.
• Purifies the blood. Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels already within the normal range.
• Encourages healthy weight management.
• Supports comfortable movement of the joints
• Is a natural source of antioxidants.
• Supports the immune system.
• Encourages vibrant, healthy skin.
• Supports a regular menstrual cycle.
Guggul pacifies vata, pitta, and kapha, though it is especially renowned for alleviating vata aggravations.
Ingredients for guggul plus capsules
Each capsules of guggul contain standardized extract of gum guggal or commiphora mukul. Guggul can be taken internally alone, or taken in combination with other herbs.
Guggul And Scientific Research
Scientific research evaluating the benefits of guggul looked at guggul’s ability to support healthy cholesterol levels and weight management, as well as the health of the joints. Here are a few examples of research findings:
- “Clinical Trials With Gugulipid. A New Hypolipidaemic Agent.” PubMed Abstract. May 1989.
- “Effects of a Standardized Guggulsterone Phosphate Supplement on Body Composition in Overweight Adults: A Pilot Study.” Online. Elsevier Linking Hub Abstract. 1999.
- “The Effectiveness of Commiphora mukul for Osteoarthritis of the Knee: An Outcomes Study.” PubMed Abstract. Jun 2003.