- Water is a good source to keep your hair healthy. Drinking four to eight glasses of water daily can promote healthy hair development.
- Use a detangling brush while combing your hair as it helps in reducing the hair fall especially when it’s damp.
- Do not use heat producing tools on your hair such as straightners, curling irons, hot rollers, etc.
- Use a wide toothed comb to prevent hair loss.
- Do not pull or tie your hair tight (rubber bands, braids, etc) as it can give lot of stress to the hair follicles which help to break. So, one should try to avoid them
- Consuming right vitamins can benefit with healthy hair. Vitamin E helps in increasing blood circulation and keeps the hair follicles active. Vitamin A increases the sebum production in the scalp and Vitamin B helps to keep your hair healthy and strong.
Average rating: 0 reviews