Winter is here, that means that our skin and hair need special care against the cold wind and harsh weather. As many of us confront the long winter months, most skin problems tend to be a big issue on a day to day base. Dehydration is one of the most common problems, driving us to use countless creams and lotions. Keep in mind that hydration comes from within. Try to eat healthier and consume fluids, Choose the right skin care products suitable for your type of skin. So, here they are – our tips to put into practice for winter 2016:
1. Drink a lot of fluids, especially water. The 2 litres of water is just an average, in fact, not all people need 2 litres of water a day. You must learn to listen to your body and reach a balance. Water hydrates skin and maintains balance, ensuring you that much-needed elasticity and radiance of the skin.
2. Do not put lots of creams on! Ask a beauty expert to recommend a moisturiser according to your type of skin. Once that is done, apply it according to the recommendations. However, it is better to also use a natural protective cream to shelter you from wind and sun, one with a high SPF. For inspiration take a look at our skin creams specially formulated to give you maximum hydration.
3. Make time for yourself and put on a face mask of fresh fruits and vegetables. Apply at least once a week and enjoy the natural benefits.
4. Daily skin cleansing is important. Try to use a product without parabens, and if possible, rich in vitamins. It will hydrate your skin, regardless of the season and keep its elasticity. Also do not forget to apply an exfoliator once in a while just to help your skin regenerate.
5. Last but not least, massage face each day with a facial oil – an effective remedy in treating dehydration, suitable for all skin types. Use it with confidence as it is rich in vitamins and can be applied in a thin film, prior to bedtime.