Having white teeth is a sign of good health and personal hygiene, and is also indispensable for a nice smile. For whiter stronger teeth there are a few simple techniques we recommend.
1. Make sure you have daily Magnesium, Calcium and Potassium in your diet. Cooking often loses these vital ingredients. Take these from two capsules of Coolherbals Advanced Protein Vitamins and Minerals (Male, Female). The capsules are registered with The Vegetarian Society of Great Britain as they are natural.
2. Use a Banana For Whiter Teeth
Take the inside of a banana peel and gently rub the teeth with it for about 2 minutes. The minerals of Potassium, Magnesium and Calcium absorb into the teeth to make them whiter looking.
3. Don’t skip on your dental appointments
First and foremost, you need to keep your teeth healthy. Scheduling an appointment with your dentist for a checkup is always a good idea as it will prevent underlying disease and your teeth can benefit from a professional cleaning ( visit your dentist at least twice a year).
4. Try and avoid drinks that can stain your teeth such as coffee and red wine. You need not give up your daily coffee or the pleasure of a glass of wine, however, just make sure to rinse with water within 30 minutes of consumption.
For whiter teeth here is a list of foods and drinks that can stain your teeth, including:
• blueberries and blackberries
• barbecue sauce
• green tea and black tea
• sugary treats
• curry, turmeric, and paprika
• balsamic vinegar
5. Eat foods that can actually brighten your teeth
For whiter teeth and to combat those annoying stains start adding the following vegetables and fruits to your daily meals:
• Apples – improve gum health and help remove stains.
• Cheese, milk, and yogurt – due to the high content of calcium, these foods strengthen teeth enamel and appearance.
• Nuts, celery, broccoli, and carrots
• Raw onions – the sulfur found in raw onions stops plaque from forming.