Neem Mouthwash helps maintain healthy teeth and gums.
Neem (Azadirachta indica) is a type of evergreen tree native to India. It has been used for centuries and research has shown that Neem is antibacterial, antifungal, anti viral and anti yeast.
People with swollen gums, mouth ulcers, mouth odour and bleeding gums will greatly benefit this Neem mouthwash.
Benefits Of Neem Mouthwash:
• Cleans and refreshes
• Suitable for sensitive mouths
• Helps fight bacteria
• Freshens breath
• Fights plaque formation
• Keeps hard to reach areas clean
• Helps prevent cavities
• Takes care of the gums and avoids gingivitis
Directions: Use the Neem Mouthwash daily. Rinse or gargle twice daily, or as necessary. For best use hold in the mouth for one minute. Do not swallow.
Health Benefits. Dental Health
Scientific studies have tested the health effects of neem and offered evidence that Neem mouthwash can be a healthier alternative to regular mouthwash. Here’s a look at some key findings from the available research:
• Neem may help fight plaque buildup, according to a 2004 study published in the Journal of Ethnopharmacology. For the study, 36 men were assigned to six weeks of treatment with either a gel containing neem extract, or a mouthwash containing chlorhexidine gluconate (a substance commonly used to prevent gum disease). Study results showed that the neem-based gel was more effective in reducing plaque buildup than the mouthwash.
• A study published in the Indian Journal of Dental Research in 1999 determined that the use of chewing sticks made with neem extract may help protect against the buildup of bacteria associated with cavity formation and periodontal disease.
Study results also showed that the neem-based gel was more effective in reducing plaque buildup than the mouthwash.
About The Neem Tree
In India, Neem tree is called the Miracle Tree and it is considered to be one of the most beneficial plants for the human health. Almost the entire tree can be used for medicine starting from the roots up to the leaves, flowers, branches, bark and seeds.
Neem oil extracted from Neem seeds is rich in medicinal properties making a great ingredient in cosmetics and other beauty products: soaps, hair oil, shampoo, hand wash, creams, balms and other cosmetic products. The Neem tree is also used as an ingredient in natural toothpastes. It helps to prevent gum and tooth decay, fortifies them and naturally bleaches the teeth. In the rural parts of India people use the Neem twigs instead of a toothbrush, chewing them every morning.