According to Ayurveda, Kapha dosha is the energetic force in the body that represents the Earth and Water elements. When one has excessive Kapha in the system, such symptoms as poor digestion, slow metabolism, excessive adipose tissue, excessive phlegm, depression, lethargy and a dull mind may manifest. This herb-infused oil has been developed to soothe these symptoms by increasing the circulation and removing stagnation and heaviness throughout the body. Kapha Body Oil stimulating formula works to remove built-up toxins while strengthening the digestive fire and increasing the metabolism. It is made in the UK and is used worldwide.
Coolherbals Kapha Body Oil is natural, without harsh chemicals and is a celebrity favorite. It nourishes hair and helps to prevent from hair loss. It also makes your hair grow longer and stronger.
Use daily for moisturized hair and skin. You can use it by itself. We recommend for best results to use it with Coolherbals Serum, Shampoo and Conditioner Set
Benefits of Kapha Body Oil
• Increases circulation and warmth throughout the body
• Removes stagnant energy
• Helps increase digestion and metabolism
• Stimulates and awakens the mind
• Removes depression, lethargy and a sluggish mind
• Heals and nourishes the skin
What is the full formula of Coolherbals Kapha Oil?
The ingredients are Paraffinum Liquidum, Glycine Soja Soyabean Oil, Triticum Vulgare Wheat Germ Oil, Oil, Linalool, Geranio, Mustard Oil, Olive Oil, Lavender Oil, Clary Sage.
The Active Ingredients Of The Coolherbals Kapha Oil Are Mustard Oil, Olive Oil And Lavender Oil
• Mustard oil is extracted from the mustard seeds. It has been in use since ancient times and is really beneficial for your skin, hair, and health. Massage your skin in circles for about 5 minutes. Use a wet cotton cloth to wipe your face. Blood circulation is stimulated and your skin becomes light, smooth, and free of pimples. The content of Vitamins, minerals, calcium, magnesium, iron, fatty acids, and beta carotene in mustard oil also work wonders for your hair.
• Adding olive oil to your beauty routine may provide immense benefits to your skin, hair, and nails. Olive oil contains three major antioxidants: vitamin E, polyphenols, and phytosterols. It helps protect the skin from premature skin aging, restores skin smoothness and protects against ultraviolet light.
• Lavender oil has soothing, sedative properties and also has the ability to cleanse and remove toxins. Lavender oil can penetrate pores to kill bacteria, it may go far in preventing and healing breakouts. When used regularly it can help to reduce redness, blotching and ruddiness of the skin, helping to restore your bright, natural skin tone. Lavender oil is said to nourish and moisturise the scalp and hair strands. This makes it ideal for treating dry, brittle hair strands and ends and for alleviating itchy scalp and dandruff.
“Since the mid 30’s my hair has been thinning on the top. I was more aware of it and felt self-conscious. I have been using Nutrigro® Hair System and have been very impressed, as my hair is definitely looking thicker and shinier.”
Sesamum Indicum (sesame oil) vitis vinifera (Grapeseed oil) Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis, (Almond oil), Glycine Soja (Soybean Oil), Emblica Officinalis, Triticum, Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Tulsi, Bringaraj ,Lavender Oil, Linalool, Gernaiol, Sesame Oil, , Rosemary Oil