Ashwagandha and Ginger Capsules can help your body function better. The capsules can impact your immune system and your ability to deal with stress.
Adult Dosage: take 1-2 capsules daily. Do not exceed the stated dose.
• Suitable for vegetarians and diabetics. Contains no preservatives or artificial colourants.
Ashwagandha, also known as winter cherry or Indian ginseng, is a popular herb in Ayurvedic medicine. Ashwagandha root extract, together with the berries of the plant, is used for the production of tonics and capsules.
• Helps in cardiovascular health. Ashwagandha, with its anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties, strengthens the heart muscles and can also control cholesterol.
• Can help insomnia
• Wards off infections
• May improve memory and cognitive function
• It boosts the supply of antioxidants and regulates the immune system.
Ginger, a popular ingredient in cooking, has been used for thousands of years for medicinal purposes.
• Ginger is high in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants and may be effective in alleviating symptoms of conditions such as arthritis and Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
• It is also known to have the ability to calm an upset stomach and to promote the flow of bile.
• Ginger capsules are a quick and effective remedy for many types of nausea.
• Possible health benefits include reducing pain, and inflammation.
• Ginger is often included in many herbal decongestants and can help to minimise the symptoms of respiratory conditions, colds and allergies.
Store the capsules in a cool, dry place, out of the reach of children. If symptoms persist, consult your doctor or pharmacist for advice.
Warning: Not suitable for pregnant or breast feeding women. Individuals hypersensitive to any ingredients should not use this product. Also keep in mind that the safety of supplements in nursing mothers, children, and those with medical conditions or who are taking medications has not been established.
For more information, please read the article The Mania that is Anaemia…